Sunday, August 22, 2010

If in Doubt, Don''t!

Cloud of Doubt
Its black in color, without any season
Never give a good reason to be over your head
It's nothing else but cloud, yes the cloud of doubt
It intrudes the brain, all plans goes in vain
No place to hide and I see nothing but dark
It is about to rain and I feel the pain
The thought send shivers are over the nerves
I am shaken, I am broken
A lot of questions, yes, hell of a lot
I am being quizzed thousand times in this shortest span
I know I will be alive till its going to end
Eventually it will leave having its job done
This cloud overpower the brightest of my sides
And leave both of them at the end at par
It paralyze the whole of my "Self"
And there I rest
In a broken shell

"Doubts" no doubt about them, they have the intensity and capability to eat you from with in, yes its true, if and only if we let them take our "self" away from us forever.. Trust me!

No comments: