Monday, September 21, 2009

Perceptions-- We live with!

Its comes out right from the heart, where it lies but it lies in me, piercing the heart at times going all across the body and reflects in the way I talk to people, I keep my head bowed down and keep thinking where ever I am today its only me no one else around and my shadow that follow me where ever I go.
That’s my self and I alone, where ever I head to.
People have the tendency to pick traits out of us; this is not what is reflected out of us, it is indeed the way they want to see us and the way they want to build the perception about us.
Few People live with what other tell them, few of them just see us from far and live with it, few of them prefer to talk and never come back or stick to us for good.
We know it impacts us big time in terms of self confidence when we see people coming too close or going far off based on their own whims and fancies and with no fault of us, but my friends this is the mighty world around us, we don’t have to cry and just have to be what we are, as what we can control is the 90 % of the self that lies with us, and rest of the 10 % is what people tom tom about.
Live with what you want to, and stay what you are, take feedbacks and sharp the saw, look forward to change, accept what comes in front of you, show the back to what stops you to move on.

No comments: