Friday, March 27, 2009

Commitment and Guarantee!

Can I Guarantee any thing on my own? I think I can't, All I think, I can give is my commitment to every thing that is expected out of me, and that's all that is needed. At times people mistake commitments as guarantees, while assessing a person, at the end we land up no where, where people in contact part their ways and leave conclusively. No matter how tough and or how unexpected it is, separation is bound to happen with this level of understanding, this will hurt feelings day in and day out but every thing will subside eventually, no matter how long it will take. Knowingly people will never hurt each other, statements loose its grace and humbleness, and that is followed by the subtle change in One's behaviour, which reflects the intent very cleary. Being humane can only be noticed only till the point where things soothes ones' own need. Imagine looking at someone with courtesy and talk to people with humbleness when its very hard to breath for you, you really can't.. Ain't you?? Yes you BEHAVE like this, and the irony is you show no remorse :)!, that’s' brilliant isn’t it. Actually yes because when you yourself have to stop crying to be able to put your point across as no body understands. What that mean???? it means that you have to be MEAN, and selfish yes you have to as people are! :) And if you are not selfish that means you are an" Emotional fool" and cannot control yourself, bad news for you. You can- Never be in a position to think what is right. Never be in a position to Opine At times you will feel that you cannot speak (Choked) anyways :) nothing Stops to move, the world take rounds around you people come and they go off :(!! My dears friends, please start Vetting things before you get into any sort of agreements, and start differentiating between Commitments and Guarantee

*****************************

Stories never end BUT me and you, the ultimate characters!

No comments: