Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The World is Round!

I wait every day to see ray of hope
To see the Change that I foreseen
I know Results Will take its own course
I have no remorse, BUT hope!

Hope that Matters for me to wait
Worth to keep and Watch the Space
Space that acomodate HELL Of a "Lot"
Stars, Moon, planets....!!

Mother Waits for her Child to Walk
Father Look for the Kid to Talk
Stranger get bugged up when you talk alot
You Still Look for the "SPACE" that youve forseen

Priorities in life may vary for all
At the end it always do a round
Evolve us to reach the same ground
To the same point from where we begun

Numerous People all around
Have the same ground as we and you
They treat their hope as "Sacred"
Our duty is to respect the things they Sound
And to make them feel that we care and we hope!

No comments: