Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Journey- Through an Alternate Course

I walked alone for miles and miles, Then found the tree to rest underneath, The branches were lush with green all around, That soothed my eyes, my body and soul, That rest was not lasted long, I stood up shocked and awed With a sight to see that the Path to follow Is still very long , The Journey I thought that will end very soonWill take me soooooo long , I never knewI started as an enthusiast, zealous and strong ,My face grimed and energy all gone To only discover that the Way I chosen Was a long course instead of a short It had pains as mountains and terrains,which were not soothing at all , I Laid back and started to think What do I do??? I felt jinx, An Idea Struck right at that time, Why not to follow an alternate course Which has all its fruits and trees and greens, The joy of love, the lovely breeze, Which will help me to get to my Dreams, I started again as an enthusiast and with the same Zeal I was right to see the light of Hope , as I walked, It was the sight of my Lovely Dream, Welcoming path as an hand open wide, Trees all around to rest in Calm, Soothing breeze and greens all over I filled with Joy and energy along, To walk in the Avenues of Hope and LoveYes it was nothing but the Sight, Of my Realized Dream..

1 comment: